Central Agreements and Networks

University wide agreements are open to all students, but some partner universities have course restrictions which can be found under 'more information' of the respective university.

University Wide Agreements

Follow links above for more details


  • A limited number of grants are available for north2north
  • All students receive Erasmus+ grants for mobility within CIVIS and Nordlys

Study Abroad Reports - University Wide Agreements

You can find study abroad reports for some of the partner universities by clicking on the institution and the tab 'study reports'.

Students with a disability

Students with physical, mental or health related conditions can benefit from the support services that the receiving institution offers to its local students. You can check the accessibility and support measures of Higher Education Institutions in Europe here: https://inclusivemobility.eu/

Additional funding is available for participants with physical, mental or health-related conditions via the Erasmus+ special needs support:
Stöd för studenter med funktionsnedsättning/ Support for students with a disability

Other Exchange Opportunities

Information about departmental agreements >>

If your have search issues - please clear your browsing data, close the browser and try again.